SHROPSHIRE INFORMATION ADVICE & ADVOCACY SERVICE (IASS)
At Louise House we provide IASS which offers free, confidential and impartial information advice and support regarding special education needs and disabilities (SEND), including health and social care.
Shropshire IASS acts as a first point of contact to:
- Impartial information and advice about special educational needs (SEN) or disabilities (D), including health and social care.
- Information about the laws relating to SEND, as it applies to education, health and social care.
- Advice and support on the take up and management of Personal Budgets and how to navigate the Local Offer.
- The information and support necessary to empower participation in decisions about their individual support and about local provision.
- Information and support around welfare benefits, finance, independent living, employment and debt and money management advice.