SERVICES & ACTIVITIES
At A4U we are here to support anyone with a disability of all ages, their families and carers. We help people to enable them to understand their options, make informed decisions and take action to support independent living.to improve choice and control over their lives and/or with independent living.
- Disability issues – financial, health, housing, relationships, money & employment
- Peer & Carer Support
- Weekly drop in – Thursday from 12 noon to 4pm.
- Advocacy Services
- Volunteer & Employment Opportunities
- A welcoming disability friendly cafe
- Critical Friend Mentoring
If you have any disability related concern or would like further information about our services please contact on 01743 5329201